Adsense Top

Friday, January 19, 2007

Free sample for my readers to claim


After I have blog on Skin MD Natural the day before yesterday. I received an email from Dan Mueller, President of 21st Century Formulations which distribute Skin MD Natural's skincare product to ask whether he can offer myself and my sister some bottle of Skin MD Natural 's skincare product.

I am not sure what he mean"offer". Do I need to pay for it? Or it is FOC? While I am still waiting clarification from Mr Dan Mueller. I decide to offer my free sample packets to my reader for free. If I and my sister would get a bottle for free and the fact that I still have not start testing the product yet.

Like blogger Paris beaverbanks , I offer 2 sample packs each for every reader or more depending on the respond. You just need to email your name (need not be real) and your correspondence address to:BeautyBiotech@blogspot.com and I will mail it to you on a first come first serve basis while the stock last. I will bear the postage as well.



Technorati Tag: : ::

No comments:

Adsense - Bottom