Adsense Top

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Song Hye-Kyo (宋惠喬) "My girl and I" start showing in Malaysia





South Korea cosmetic brand, Etude's spoke person Song Hye-kyo (宋惠喬) (Autumn in My Heart, All In, Full House) first debut on the big screen "My Girl and I" start showing in Malaysia's cinema yesterday 23 March 2006.

Song and Cha were in Kuala Lumpur last month to promote the film. In person, Song is attractive and exudes a natural charm. When she smiles, she can make any man's heart go aflutter. No wonder she has the world of television under her spell.

Director Jeon said in his production notes: "My Girl and I is a story about the first love of Su-ho (Cha) and Sueun (Song) who are highschool students.

"Everybody experiences the feelings of first love once, but nobody can experience it twice, and we can only keep and cherish those memories.

"I wanted to show the most beautiful love of our lives, in the most beautiful way. I wish (for) My Girl and I (to) bring the excitement of first love back to its viewers."

Don't miss this movies

Tag: : ::

No comments:

Adsense - Bottom